NutritionNo nutrition information available.
|2 tablespoons||Kosher salt|
|8 oz.||Jumbo Pasta shells|
|30 oz.||Whole Milk Ricotta cheese|
|2 each||Large eggs, beaten|
|1/2 cup||Romano Cheese|
|1 3/4 cup||Italian Walnut sausage|
|2 tablespoons||Minced fresh parsley|
|12 each||Fresh basil leaves cut in a chiffonade|
|12 oz.||Parmesan, grated|
|16-20 oz.||Marinara sauce|
|8 oz.||Mozzarella cheese, grated|
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• Bring a large pot of water to boil, adding kosher salt.
• Cook shells for one half of the recommended cooking time.
• Drain and rinse in cool water. Set aside.
• Mix together ricotta, parsley, basil, egg, egg, Salt and pepper to taste and half of the Parmesan.
• Gently mix in the Italian walnut sausage.
• To assemble, coat bottom of pan or cooking dish with sauce. Fill each shell with 1 tsp. cheese per shell and top with sauce, Parmesan and mozzarella cheese.
• Bake for approximately 25 minutes until internal temperature is 150 degrees and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Serving: 8 servings