NutritionNo nutrition information available.
|SALTED CARAMEL CASHEW CRUST:|
|1 ½ cups||Graham crackers, crushed|
|¾ cup||Azar® Salted Caramel Cashews, crushed|
|4 ounces||Butter, melted|
|3 cups||Cream cheese, softened|
|3 each||Egg Yolks|
|4 teaspoons||Vanilla extract|
|6 tablespoons||Heavy cream|
|2 teaspoons||Kosher salt|
|3 cups||Azar® Salted Caramel Cashews, crushed|
|1 ½ cup||Salted Caramel|
Makes 6 Servings
- In a sauce pan, combine the sugar and water. Allow to simmer over medium heat, without stirring, until it turns a deep amber color, approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and immediately whisk-in the cream, butter, and salt. Continue stirring for 1-2 minutes. Pour into a squeeze bottle and let cool.
Salted Caramel Cashew Crust:
- Preheat oven to 300°
- In a food processor, combine graham cracker crumbles and salted caramel cashews; pulse until sand-like in texture.
- In a 9” cake pan, combine the cashew-graham mixture with butter and press to the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until golden in color and set.
- Let cool.
- Pre heat oven to 300°
- In an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar, and corn starch; mix on low speed until completely combined.
- Mix all of the wet ingredients together in separate bowl. Slowly add liquid mixture to the dry ingredients in mixer on low speed.
- Turn mixer to medium speed and let mix for 2 minutes, or until completely combined. Stop mixer often to scrape the sides of bowl.
- Pour mixture over the crust.
- Place cheesecake in a water bath and bake for 17 minutes; rotate and cook for another 17 minutes.
- Remove from oven and water bath. Let cool.
To Make One Portion:
- Cut the cheesecake into 6 pieces.
- Press the cut sides of each slice of cheese cake into the crushed salted caramel cashews.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of Salted Caramel on the plate.
- Top drizzled plate with one slice of cheesecake and 2 more tablespoons of Salted Caramel.