NutritionNo nutrition information available.
|4 each||Boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|¼ cup||Olive oil|
|4 each||Minced garlic cloves|
|½ cup||White wine|
|¾ cup||Chicken broth|
|To taste||Salt and pepper|
|½ cup||Azar® Raw Pistachios|
Makes 4 Servings
- Flatten chicken breasts between wax paper.
- Heat oil and sauté chicken breasts to golden brown color.
- Remove chicken and pour off most of the oil.
- Sauté garlic being careful not to burn.
- Add wine; reduce by half.
- Add chicken broth; reduce by half.
- Add chicken breasts; simmer for five minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove along with pan juices.
- Melt butter over medium heat. Add pistachios; stir being careful not to burn.
- Top chicken with pistachio butter.