NutritionNo nutrition information available.
|HONEY CHIPOTLE PECAN CRUSTED SALMON:|
|6 each||Center cut salmon fillets|
|2 cups||Greek yogurt, plain|
|3 cups||Azar® Honey Chipotle Pecans, crushed|
|6 cups||Carrots, fresh, peeled and roughly chopped|
|¾ teaspoon||Garlic powder|
|¾ teaspoon||Smoked paprika|
|¾ teaspoon||Chili powder|
|1 ½ teaspoon||Salt|
|1 ½ tablespoons||Honey|
|MARINATED KALE AND COUSCOUS:|
|½ cup||Lemon juice|
|½ cup||Extra virgin olive oil|
|4 quarts||Kale, fresh, chopped|
|2 cups||Israeli couscous, boiled|
|3 cups||Carrot Puree|
|6 cups||Marinated Kale and Couscous|
|6 each||Honey Chipotle Pecan Crusted Salmon|
Makes 6 Servings
Honey Chipotle Pecan Crusted Salmon:
- With gloves on, dip the fish into Greek yogurt, scraping off all but a thin layer.
- Place fish into the crushed honey chipotle pecans to coat. Refrigerate until ready to bake.
- In a medium saucepan combine carrots, milk, garlic, turmeric, smoked paprika, chili powder and salt. Allow to simmer on low heat for 20-30 minutes or until the carrots are fork-tender.
- Place mixture in the blender and add honey; puree until smooth. Hold refrigerated until used for service.
Marinated Kale and Couscous:
- In a one gallon cambro, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Add kale and Israeli couscous; and toss to coat in liquid ingredients.
- Let marinate for at least one hour before serving.
To Make One Portion:
- Pre heat oven to 300°
- Bake fish for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Warm carrot puree and spread ½ cup on the plate.
- Top with 1 cup of the Marinated Kale and Couscous and one Honey Chipotle Pecan Crusted Salmon. Serve immediately.