NutritionNo nutrition information available.
|3 each||Medium-sized sweet potatoes, peeled ¼” diced|
|2 Tbsp.||Olive oil|
|To taste||Salt, Pepper|
|½ cup||Clover honey|
|1 each||Chipotle pepper in adobo|
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
• Using a food processor or immersion blender, blend honey and one medium sized chipotle pepper until pepper is pureed. Set aside.
• Peel, rinse, and dice sweet potatoes. Place in a bowl.
• Toss the diced sweet potatoes with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
• Place the oiled, seasoned sweet potatoes onto a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and roast for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
• Place the cooked potatoes into a medium sized bowl and pour the flavored honey over the potatoes. Stir to coat them.
• Before placing them into a bowl, toss them over medium high heat in a non-stick pan to heat and seal the honey glaze over them.
Yield: 1 pound
**For use with the Chorizo Honey Chipotle Sweet Potato Bowl recipe