NutritionNo nutrition information available.
|JALAPEÑO CASHEW CRUSTED FISH:|
|18 each||2x2” fillets white fish|
|1 cup||Greek yogurt, plain|
|4 ½ cups||Azar® Jalapeño Cashews|
|MANGO AVOCADO SALSA:|
|1 each||Mango, fresh, small dice|
|1 each||Avocado, fresh, small dice|
|2 tablespoons||Lime juice|
|2 tablespoons||Cilantro, fresh, chiffonade|
|SEASONED MASHED AVOCADO:|
|1 each||Cilantro, fresh, chiffonade|
|1 ½ teaspoons||Chile lime salt, such as Tajin|
|18 each||5” corn tortillas, fried|
|1 cup||Seasoned Mashed Avocado|
|18 each||Jalapeño Cashew Crusted Fish|
|2 cups||Mango Avocado Salsa|
Makes 6 Servings (3 each)
Jalapeño Cashew Crusted Fish:
- With gloves on, dip the fish into Greek yogurt, scraping off all but a thin layer.
- Place the fish into the crushed jalapeño cashews to coat. Hold refrigerated until ready to bake.
Mango Avocado Salsa:
- Mix all ingredients together and hold until time of service.
Seasoned Mashed Avocado:
- Mix mashed avocado with chile lime salt, cover surface with plastic, refrigerate until time of service.
To Make One Portion (three tostadas per portion):
- Preheat oven to 300°
- Bake fish for 8 minutes, or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Plate 3 tostadas and top each with one tablespoon of Seasoned Mashed Avocado.
Top each tostada with 1 piece of Jalapeño Cashew Crusted Fish and 2 tablespoons of Mango Avocado Salsa. Serve immediately.