NutritionNo nutrition information available.
|2 cups||Honey Chipotle Roasted Sweet Potatoes|
|1½ oz.||Fresh avocado, diced ¼” chunks|
|1 oz.||Marinated red onion|
|1 Tbsp.||Mixed red/green pepper, minced|
|¼ cup||Fresh tomato, medium dice|
|2 oz.||Chorizo Walnut Crumbles mixture, heated|
- Heat prepared Honey Chipotle Roasted Sweet Potatoes in a nonstick pan.
- In separate pan, heat prepared Chorizo Walnut Crumbles mixture.
- Place prepared sweet potatoes in a serving bowl, mounding them so that the potatoes come to a point in the middle of the bowl.
- Arrange marinated onions, avocado chunks, and red and green peppers around the sweet potatoes in a decorative fashion.
- Top the bowl with the warmed Chorizo Walnut Crumbles mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Serving: 1 portion