NutritionNo nutrition information available.
|SUNDRIED TOMATO PESTO:|
|¾ cup||Sundried tomatoes, rehydrated|
|½ cup||Oil, vegetable|
|2 tablespoons||White wine vinegar|
|¼ cup||parsley, fresh, chopped|
|¼ cup||Azar® Sriracha Sunflower Kernels|
|GOAT CHEESE SRIRACHA BALLS:|
|½ cup||Azar® Sriracha Sunflower Kernels|
|½ cup||Bacon, cooked, crumbled|
|18 ounces||Goat cheese, rolled into 3 oz. balls|
|6 each||Sliced ciabatta bread, toasted|
|1 ½ cups||Sundried Tomato Pesto|
|12 slices||Tomato, beef steak|
|6 each||Beef burger patties, seasoned with salt and pepper|
|6 each||Goat Cheese Sriracha Balls|
Makes 6 Servings
Sundried Tomato Pesto:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Set aside until service
Goat Cheese Sriracha Balls:
- Combine the bacon and Sriracha sunflower kernels.
- Roll each goat cheese ball in the mixture. Refrigerate until service.
To Make One Portion:
- Sear the burger on both sides until desired temperature.
- Toast ciabatta bread and spread both sides with 2 tablespoons Sundried Tomato Pesto.
- Top with two slices of lettuce, two slices of tomato, one burger patty, one goat cheese ball, and the top bun; skewer to hold in place. Serve immediately.